My christmas tree won’t be up until this Sunday but I used a photo from a year or two ago and talked about the sort of tree me and my family usually have. My parents tree has ornaments on it that my mum got as a child as well as ones like this polystyrene snowman that I made in Brownies over 25 years ago! While my tree has nothing quite so old or sentimental, it has a couple of decorations I was given by people, and lots of different colours and styles. I like it that way! Fancy colour coordinated perfectly decorated trees just don’t interest me but each to their own :)
1 comment:
Cute page! I usually do a mix of bulbs, handmade & special ornaments but this year only used ones that fit within a color theme - just trying something new - I thought at least pics of Tree will be different this year. lol
Post a Comment