Sunday, 5 December 2010

jyc: the 4th

STA60051

The 4th of Dec is my dad’s birthday so I couldn’t let that go unmentioned in my JYC since it kind of signals the imminence of Christmas for me. Especially the need to be getting my Christmas shopping done.

So anyway I went round to my parents in the morning & gave my dad his present & card. Well part of his present. I got him another wee something but ordered it online along with a couple of Christmas presents and it hasn’t appeared yet. Urgh.. Should just have got the stuff when I saw it in town in the first place. Forget this new fangled online shopping malarkey!! haha!STA60069

We went here for lunch, our favourite local restaurant. Its very Robert Burns themed but the food is always absolutely yummy and they even make their own ice cream on the premises. I had this delicious salmon in cheese and leeks and puff pastry. We all really enjoyed it and hopefully my dad had a lovely birthday!

No comments: