These photos pretty much sum up how we spent Boxing Day at my parents. I didn’t head home until after tea time so we spent the day relaxing, reading [James Rollins “Alter of Eden” in my case, love his books] and taking turns on the Wii. After I took mine round last Christmas my dad loved it so much he went out and bought one for them and now apparently plays on it virtually every day
Here he is playing table tennis. Usually its the Wii Sports tennis which he takes VERY seriously! haha! I was having fun on the Sports Resort Wakeboarding, since I don’t have that game. Just a nice fun chilled out day :) We don’t really have any set Boxing Day traditions. Some years [although actually not for a good while] my best friend and I have gone to the sales or sometimes my parents and I go for a walk at the nearby country park when the weather is nice/dry.
1 comment:
Seems like a nice day! Same here with Wii Dance Party & Family Game Night 3. :)
Post a Comment