another page completed, this one for the 3rd Dec prompt about Christmas cards. I had a bunch of these kraft envelopes in a recent kit so seemed the perfect opportunity to use one of them. Inside I put two further journalling cards, one with my Christmas card list and the other with further explanation of my sending habits. I want to include one of this years Christmas stamps but will have to swing by the post office. Hopefully today I’ll be stopping on the way to work to post my overseas cards [no doubt too late but at least they will eventually know i wished them a merry Christmas!] so will get one then. Speaking of stamps I decorated the envelope [and the cards inside] with a set of travel/postcard themed stamps I have had for eons and not used those particular ones , nice to find a good use for them :)
1 comment:
Lovely page and great idea of using envelope
Post a Comment