Lemon cupcakes… Yum!! I saw them in Lidl and couldn’t quite force myself to walk by! I love cupcakes and I love lemony anything so the two together? Well its even better than chocolate cupcakes!
I’m trying to get my A-Z completed before the end of this year. Basically because I started it at the beginning of 2008 through a thread on UKS and its ridiculous that I haven’t finished it yet! Its only a 6x6 book. I did get my X page done at last weeks crop and will photo that today, so that leaves U, W and Z. W I’m torn between my original plan of “weight” [but since that has gotten worse its a bit too depressing!] and “work” but I don’t have many work related photos.. There are a couple I suppose. We took some one day messing around with the dept mobile when we first got it.. Anyway U I’m completely stumped with [any ideas????] and Z I kept thinking “zesty” because a while ago I was going to try and have like hot water & lemon juice in the mornings and stuff like that. Now i think with this piccie that would work just to say I love all things lemon/lime/citrus. I love lemon cakes, I always leave the green and yellow sweeties to last [seriously, green jelly babies are my favourite] and my handsoap is lemon scented..
So I think that is Z sorted and I will scrap this photo..
3 comments:
For W I did where I live and for Z I did Zodiac - although I don't believe in that nonsense!!
Love cupcakes myself...and that looks gorgeous....definately zesty.
I think z for zesty with this photo would be great. For U I did undo - and talked about how I use the comptuer, with the undo button one of my favourites
Post a Comment