Tuesday, 3 November 2009

my aims

prompt one in Shimelles class is to write about your aims for the next 3 weeks in the class.

To be honest I did sign up for this on something of a whim so not entirely sure what I thought I was going to get out of it.. But i love scrapping and I’ve been blogging for about 10 years. I just haven’t been as good at the blogging part since starting this blog.

So I suppose..

I want to update at least once a week.

Get some more ideas for subjects etc

Learn more about blog features I can try

Get back into updating my personal blog too

I guess thats it, if I get more out of it so much the better! No photos today, they are all on my PC and the weather has been too horrible this week so far to take new ones :( I hate winter…

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think most of us have the same goals. I'm enjoying the class very much.

Mandymo said...

Just saying 'hi' from another classmate x

Sharyn said...

Good luck with Shimelle's class - hope you enjoy it!

DragonsLady said...

Hi Heather,
My goals are similar - getting out to take the photographs is bit difficult when I'm working. Guess I'll be a weekend photographer. Hope to see more of your blog. Dragonslady (aka Francine)