I’d pretty much forgotten I had signed up for Jessica Spragues new Holidays in Hand class. It was a whim. I only remembered when the email appeared in my inbox yesterday.
I don’t know why I thought it was a good idea! I mean I’m sure its a great class but I really don’t have a lot of Christmassy stuff to do or write about. My family have always had fairly quiet Christmas’ and no really unique traditions that I can think of, very few photos etc. I only have photos from the last two years and those are most decorations and stuff like that. My parents have some from when I was about 3 I think but then I don’t REMEMBER anything from then and I don’t think there are many later ones. They both hate having their photo taken which doesn’t help…
I don’t have some madly insane December of pre-Christmas prep, other than the dreaded Christmas shopping. I go to my parents for Christmas and its pretty chilled and as hassle free on the day possible. Other than buying presents, there isn’t much to do.
That and there is talk of baking?! and printing out fancy prompts which isn’t going to happen with my crappy printer! I’ll check them out though, see what it is all about but I really have no idea what possessed me to sign up!!
Anyway else doing the class?
I liked Shimelles prompt for today about making posts of things you PLAN to scrap but I’m on the wrong computer, my photos are on my PC so will come back to that another day :)
3 comments:
Well, the class is only a week so it isn't a huge time investment, it's free so there is no money investment. I find that Jessica never fails to exceed expectations, so hang with us and give it a shot. You have nothing to lose - and maybe you'll get inspired!
No, I didn't sign up..the blogging is taking up plenty of time at the moment! Maybe next year.
I've signed up for it. It's going to be a bit of a stretch since I'm also doing Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas again. Maybe I can kill two birds with one stone by doing my 20 required for Jessica and get something for Shimelle. Oh yes - and still do my day job. :D
Post a Comment