Friday, 19 March 2010

Using Ribbon..

This is my layout for the third Something from [almost] nothing prompt to use ribbon. I didn’t get too carried away since I was at my crop so not able to try the ribbon roses etc but did do the wee bow idea which I liked :) Plus i used metal [brad] and papers againSTA60026

I based the layout on a Pagemaps sketch and the photos are of the trams in Stockholm. They just have one line thats been restored and we didn’t even realise that our travel card allowed us to use the trams also which is a pity. We just took some piccies while waiting for our bog standard bus!

So I have a little catching up to do now! I started a second layout last night which may end up being the cardstock one and then I will have todays to do, whatever that may involve! I’m really enjoying the class so far, lots of inspiration :)

1 comment:

Clair said...

One piece of ribbon successfully (and beautifully) used - only another couple of hundred (?) left to use!