The pre-crop challenge for the new Shimelle class was to show the stash you have [or some of it..] – that we plan to try and put to use during this class! This is rather photo heavy as I got slightly carried away this morning, plus all my stuff is spread out and not terribly well organised. Lets call it a work in progress at this point.. [wishing I could add notes to these pics like you can on flickr..]
First up my desk as it was this morning with a couple of layouts waiting to be photographed and wee drawers which I got in Poundland. I have another set that I use for keeping photos, perfect size for 6x4…
one of the Ikea shelve units in my spare/scrap/junk room. On the bottom are my albums, box with papers, scrap magazines and another box with some mini books on top . The big purple box is full of just random bits including my heat gun, templates, stuff that doesn’t go or fit anywhere else so far.. the two RUB boxes have cardstock and paper in, yellow pizza box is kits I’m not done with, small box is stickers/rubons and two other pizza boxes are meant for scrap card and scrap paper but neither have much in as those scraps are in my crop bag [see below]
This is actually in my bedroom cupboard as the spare room is so full of other crap that I didn’t have room for them until I sort it out. They contain paint, stamps, some stuff out of a Costco vintage kit, ribbon and inks in the larger containers. The two wee ones contain “bits” [small embellishments, bling, chipboard shapes etc] and journalling spots.
Back in the scrap room, punches [so need another tub for those] and misc tools such as dymo and cropadile
my wee crop bag. I never empty this really so when I scrap at home all my basics are in here and I just have it next to my desk. A lot of my stamps, ink etc are in here instead of in their designated boxes
it also contains this wee divided case I got in “the Works” that I use to hold my little ribbon scraps. The ones I’ll use for around bookrings or smaller page accents
And finally, the contents of my larger crop bag *cough* All the stuff that should be neatly stored in all those nice boxes! On the left I have baggies with scrap card, scrap paper, one very fat one with alphas, stickers, rubons etc & two page kits. The little white lidded tub is my entire button collection, above that is wee bags full of ribbon, some punches, larger stamps sets, sketch/inspiration notebook, wipes, cutting mats, pens etc etc.
One of these days I will be better organised, but as I said, its definitely a work in progress! It is scary to see just how much I have accumulated though!
8 comments:
It's not that bad, you seem to know where everything is! See you in class.
Your desk looks so bright and cheery by that window! Very nice. I am imagining that the pink notebook is filled with sketches and ideas (I love notebooks).
Everything looks plenty organized.
It's so great having a virtual nose through people's scrap rooms! Yours looks lovely.. and much more organised than mine! In fact I've been trying to organise mine, thanks to Shimelle's prompt!
See you in class :o)
I think your stash pile is well organised and your desk is really tidy! My stuff is still chaotic, tho' I'm working on it, must take my pics!
You look more organised than me! I could just sit down at your desk and start!!
Love your desk so bright and neat
You seem fairly well organized to me! It was fun to see your stuff...will look forward to seeing what you create with it! :o)
So fun to see your stash! And it sure seems organized to me :) Looking forward to seeing what you create for class!
Post a Comment