Sunday, 22 May 2011

the one about Arran

This is going to be the first page in my Arran album – only two more layouts and it will be all done! yay!may 075

The picture was taken at Glenashdale Falls & the journalling is just explaining that I had wanted to visit Arran for years and it just never happened until last year. Funny, one of the girls I crop with commented that this was the first time she had seen me scrap a picture of myself!

I have to say I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this crate paper doily paper! Everything is from the November Scrapagogo kit and I used a sketch of Shimelle’s which I think was from the True Stories class

 

2 comments:

Jo said...

Great layout and a lovely photo

Libby said...

Love the layout, moreso because it includes a photo of yourself :-). And now I know just how to use that particular paper :-). Thanks.