Tuesday, 26 October 2010

prompt 2 – The problem with Primark

STA60038

The story of my shopping trip yesterday.

1 x checked shirt returned

=£8 refunded on my card

 

1 x top, 1 x pink jumper, 1 x cardigan

1 x exercise trousers

4 x super cosy socks

= £18 spent

The numbers don’t quite add up do they? This, however, is what happens when I go to Primark, especially with my mother. The worst influence when it comes to shopping.

However,

15 shops, 1 cafe

4 filled rolls & 2 drinks

and £9 later…

= 1 lovely day of mother/daughter bonding

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the prompt! I love this one! Have a few things rolling around!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Everyone's numbers are so fun to read.
Rinda

Sian said...

This is a fun take on the promt - and a nice little story told!

melissa said...

awesome take on the post! I love the priceless part.