Sunday, 10 October 2010

LSNED pages

Finally got my photos printed so here are a few of the so far finished pages. I think I have posted some of the lessons/photos but not the actual pages.. Also used the “try something new” prompts for some of these so will indicate which ones

STA60167

1st – the microwaved cheese on toast disaster.. bluerghSTA60168

2nd – the delayed pain of Zumba class! This one I used a stamp I haven’t used enough, the journalling oneSTA60169

3rd – appreciating how lucky I am to have nice scenery on my drive to work. Used ink on something other than a stamp [but some stamping also!], inking the sides of the paperSTA60170

4th – its time for clearout. This prompt was to look out the window and use the first colour you see. Worked well considering I was looking out the same window that the jar sits in front of so it tied in :)STA60171

5th - A cute email I got from a friend but it contained some wise words. I do love that photo of the big dogs looking down at the itty bitty fluffy kitten like “wtf IS that?!”  oh and the poorly executed prompt was to have your lesson rhyme. haha! well I have never been any good at poetry!!STA60172

6th – one of those days at work where I got myself worked up and should just have remembered to take a breath and get on with itSTA60166

8th – one I need to keep reminding myself of. The local shop is next door to the local Chinese takeaway and it doesn’t take much to tempt me. Which ties in with a later lesson about needing to lose weight!!! lol challenge to incorporate some ribbon. Admittedly I didn’t go over the top *cough* but it used up a little scrap from my scrap ribbon box

STA60175

22nd – Another one I need to keep relearning. I do always feel better when its done but I could procrastinate for Scotland. Prompt to use lots of labels

Hopefully I can get loads more done this week. I think it will be a bit easier with the photos to work with as far as matching colours, I might not be SO indecisive. Either way I know I will get this finished and there is no hurry, the book isn’t going anywhere :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice lessons & pages. I wish Day 22 wasn't true though. lol