I’m getting there. I WILL finish today. I just have 1 1/2 more pages and my closing page to do. I have an idea for the closing but need to work on the journalling [using a prompt from True Stories!] before i tackle that page.
These are the ones that are completed and photographed now..
15th This was our one full day in Stirling and we ran around between a ridiculous number of historical sights in the city including the Wallace Monument and the Castle. So we learned in the traditional sense of the word, lots of bits of Scottish history. I used blue & red here as the Try Something new Challenge I pulled out was to scrap with the colours I was wearing.. Quite nice that I was wearing blue trackies so I got a bit of St Andrews colours in a page about Scotland! Just ignore the fact the Eiffel Tower ISN’T in Scotland, I just like the stamp..
17th Ah, the infamous Pogo printer. This the day I received the original in the mail and struggled to get it to work and got increasingly frustrated. It turned out to be faulty but I learned I don’t have much patience with technology I can’t work..
skipping to the 24th – It was a Friday, my favourite day [or at least evening] of the week as I have the whole weekend in front of me. But I do feel like I’m wishing my life away sometimes! Its not too obvious in this photo but I stamped the days of the week in light pink with Friday in a bolder colour
25th This might be an obvious one to many people but i generally don’t hang my washing outside as I don’t trust it not to rain before I get home from work [I live in South west Scotland. It rains a LOT and unpredictably] and its not always nice enough on weekends to hang it out. When it is though I do love the smell of fresh air you get :)
26th I dipped into a bit of Shimelles previous class, Love your pictures, love your pages to learn about depth of field
No comments:
Post a Comment