Finished off a couple of layouts for my Arran album that I started on Thursday night
Both are actually off our walk to Glenashdale Falls outside Whiting Bay & using mainly the September GoGo kit. The first is of the Falls themselves which were more spectacular than I had been expecting. I got the swirly bling a couple of months ago as a wee freebie and knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to use it with these photos as it kind of reminded me of splashing water![]()
This one was some flower pics I took along the way. I’m not sure if it really works with the green and the teal but I love the individual elements! I used the months stamp to get a few leaves on the tree & a wee birdy and the background paper seemed perfect to match that top photo even if the colour isn’t ideal for it. AND i sewed on a layout! so long since I did that!
In other news this little baby is finally working! yay! The original one wouldn’t even switch on once the battery was charged so I returned it [if you read this Sian, thanks for offering some advice though!] and the replacement arrived yesterday.
I had some panic when initially the only thing I could get it to print from was my OLD Samsung phone that has a rubbish camera [the main reason I got a new phone at all because I’m not really one of those “have to upgrade to something better ever chance I get” kind of people]. However I had a look online & then dug out my camera manual and realised that I just needed to change a wee setting on it to get it work. Yay! Unfortunately too late to print the pics for my LSNED book but I’ll have it for JYC and probably my Stirling mini book :
1 comment:
Nice layouts - love the swirl bling!
Post a Comment