I love taking pictures and I love scrapping so what could be more perfect than this new class from Shimelle?! I couldn’t resist signing up. Even although I have another ECDL Advanced exam at the end of this month so really NEED to spend time working on that. I’ve done 3 of her classes previously though and find it easy enough, with open forums and downloadable prompts, to just take my time and do bits when it suits me. I’m not long started with the Something from Almost nothing album – although I did quite a few of the prompts at the time just as regular layouts also – and i will finish it eventually, just as I finished the “Here there and Everywhere” album. This has prompts every day except Sunday so no way I would keep up scrapping at that pace anyway. we’ll see how it goes, I may try to do the photography parts as it goes along and leave the scrapping til I have more free time.
I’m excited to see what it involves though and get lots of inspiration! :)
See you in class?
No comments:
Post a Comment