from June..
I think I said months ago that I planned to pick up on one of Shimelle’s ideas from the “blogging for Scrapbookers” class – to post your favourite photo at the end of the month. Yep, I kind of forgot about that but have decided to try again! We’ll see if I remember next month.
Maybe a weird choice for this month, and one made on the spur of the moment. I just got back from Arran last week and was going through my photos this morning and this one struck me. I have better pictures – better views, better technically I guess – but this one still stands out to me. I think its the fact you can see just how clear the water is. It was like that all around Arran but on this last day it was more obvious with the beautiful blue sky to match. Doesn’t look like the west of Scotland I know!! And to me you can almost feel the heat, it was a gorgeous warm day :)
no doubt I will be posting many more of my Arran pics in the next week or so & will probably decide that my favourite is in fact one of the view we had from our apartment or one of Lochranza. However today its this one :)
2 comments:
Love it - and a fab idea to blog a fave photo of the month (can you tell I didn't do much of that class!)
We are off to Harris and lewis in a couple of weeks - hope the weather will be as good as it was for you.
Nice pic! I'm taking Love Your Pics too! See ya in class! :)
Post a Comment