Do you ever start a craft project all excited but without actually thinking through what you are going to do.. and then hit a stumbling block?? This is that project for me. I bought these big wooden letters in a pound shop on a whim and was all gung ho about using them as inspiration to keep in mind my “one little word” for 2010. I painted them red then covered the front in this nice bright paper.
Now i don’t know how to finish them off. Or exactly where I am going to put them after they are done… Assuming that occasion ever arises!
Anyone decorated letters that can give me some ideas? I knew I should have stayed away from anything that resembled altering because if it doesn’t involve a flat surface and a photo to work around I’m lost! :/
4 comments:
I think they look fab! You could add on some little photos of some of the projects you've done, maybe.
They're looking great already, but maybe you could add some rub-ons, some flowers or some bling? And, as for where to put them, well...do you have a little space somewhere near where you craft or work? That'd be perfect :)
maybe a few buttons just to embellish a little but still showing off the pretty paper? :)
Treat them like a flat-surface scrapbook page. Gussy them up with ribbon, flowers, bling and buttons. Or... take photos of you "do"ing things throughout the year and print them tiny and paste them to the front. Hang them up in your craft room or bedroom or anywhere you want to be reminded of your one little word. Great choice, and I know I've said this before... it's the word I picked last year and it was awesome. Go you!
Post a Comment