Managed another of Shimelles challenges for her blog party – to follow a sketch
I reversed the sketch to suit the hand stamp I wanted to use and made it 8.5x11. And used some October Afternoon papers I’d been kind of saving. not sure the title shows up too well but it reads “trying to find the perfect angle". The journalling is about how this must have been deliberate – placing this statue of Ebert Taube [a famous Swedish Troubadour apparently] so that from this angle it is pointing right at the Stadhuset across the water. I’d been trying to get the construction cranes out of the background of my shot when I hit on this perfect angle :)
Not managed too many of the challenges but really enjoyed the ones I have had time to do and plan to make a note of all of them for when I’m needing inspiration. They have certainly got me scrapping happily this weekend :) Not looked at todays challenges so off to check those out now!
No comments:
Post a Comment