The lesser know Scottish Balloon Fir
and another balloon tree with multiple blossoms :) These were all over the place when I went for my walk on Friday, leading people to the aforementioned unknown event that involved the pipe band![]()
And these are the little scrapping bits I picked up at the garden centre on Friday.
I’m not a huge fan of Papermania papers/Do crafts stuff in general but I think in the last year or two they have come out with some better stuff that is reasonably priced and more useable for me. I already have a couple of sets of alpha stamps and then picked up this little set for on £1?! Can that be right?! Needed some brown ink anyway and also found this border punch for only £3.99. Okay its not Fiskars or Martha Stewart and its a ickle bit shorter so I guess that means more punches to make a long border. But seriously, £3.99?! I had been saying only a few entries back that I wanted a new border punch or two but the price of them feels a lot.. Least now I can justify getting one of the more expensive ones and still have two new ones! Tried it out and if you follow the guide it works really well so its all good
Then I also got my GO Go kit for April.. Love those scribble scrabble papers at the back – well its all pretty lush to be honest!
and this is the cute stamp set that came with it. I love getting the stamps especially, so quirky and different. Just need to find some clothing/sewing related photos to scrap to make full use of it!![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment