Getting more up to date with my A-Z journal finally. Above is my K page on my new kitchen which had just been completed when the K prompt came out. Title didn't really work too well as I tried stamping into paint.. but hey we live n learn, right?
L is for letters as penpalling has been a part of my life since I was 9. I don't have so much time these days or quite so many penpals as I once had, but I still love making friendships all over the world and communicating the old fashioned way!! Nothing like a pretty envelope on the doormat to greet you when you get home from a long day at work..
Lastly my M page. I just did this as a single layout since its the last page in this book. I don't know about anyone else [I'm sure it depends a lot on the sort of book you used and LOs you did] but my book is now pretty darn full and no way it will carry me through to Z so I figured on stopping it half way and starting "part two" with N. Got some book boards so just need to cover them and figure out the best way of putting it all together. I might just leave it and bind it at the end since we have a BIA at our crop, not that I have used it before!
This is the close up of the journalling tags which are secured behind the photo with paperclips..so the other stuff..
* my shifts have changed at work which I am not too pleased with but noone is really. We now work alternate shifts 7-3.30 one week and 10-6.30 the next on two shifts... Hate the late shifts as the place is so quiet after everyone else is gone at 3.30 and who the heck wants to get home at 7pm and THEN have to think about getting changed and making something to eat
*on the plus side I'm hoping to use my slow cooker more since I have extra time in the morning and less at night. I made a lovely soup last week when I was on lates
*thankfully the only half decent guy at my work [what??! my job sucks, have to find small pleasures SOMEWHERE!!] is on my shift so still have a bit of eye candy to keep the day interesting
* my buddy John got a fab new job and left - happy for him but weird without him to chat to in our wee section. Just me and Dave left now
* me and the bestie went to see mama mia on Wednesday but it was sold out :( very gutted but hopefully we'll get the chance to see it in a couple of weeks time if its still on.
* crop was back on on Thursday night after a lot of the girls had holidays and had a lovely time. LOTS & LOTS of giggling. I think I must have overdone the caffeine during the day as I just couldn't stop laughing. This is a good thing though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment