Saturday, 19 July 2008

bit more...

A few layouts to share... First one is the before & after of my kicthen transformation for ugly and outdate to fresh and bright and new :) I LOVE how it turned out and even although I have more cupboards & worktop space it somehow feels BIGGER and is definitely brighter. So much nicer to cook in! Anyway used the may Scapagogo kit for this one with just some AC felt thickers and a strip of ribbon.
This is another layout for my Travel album from when my mum & I did a mini cruise to Amsterdam and did an excursion to the nearby town of Volendam. Its a lovely wee seaside town, very typically Dutch looking and very touristy with people in traditional dress. We really had a lovely afternoon there. Like how this came out but wish I had journalled a bit more on it
This is a rare double layout for my Paris album. I love this fountain in Place Igor Stravinsky, just so colourful. I went for black with just some coloured accents as I was worried about drowning out the photos if I used PP or anything

3 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love the Paris LO. The buttons, ribbons and coloured journalling are just the right touch against the black background.

elliemook said...

Fab layouts and your new kitchen looks lovely x

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

They all look so nice. I'm hoping to buy a scrapbook this week & start working on it. I like that A-Z journal.