I've fallen ever so slightly behind in my A-Z journal as I only just completed my C layout at the crop on Thursday night..
I did it on "crafty" and the journalling is below. I hid the tags behind the main photo on the left and just used pics of stash on the right! I used the cricut to do the title. I don't have one but my crop bought one a while back so its nice to have use of it when we are there.
Actually they had been shopping again and we now have a Bind it all, cropadile, chipboard shapes we can use as templates and chalks. I'm looking forward to having a play with all those next time. I've been meaning to buy chalks but I'm just a bit clueless as to what you do with them so it'll be fab to be able to try them out and the same with the bind it all. I had contemplated asking my parents for one for my birthday but I wouldn't use it enough to justify buying one of my own. Least now i have use of one if I do need it :)A couple of Saturdays ago I went slightly mad and treated myself to some scrap stuff. First on my list was a wee tote for my tools and small bits and bobs. I had wanted to visit Craftology at Hillington since a lot of people at my local crop had mentioned it so killed the two birds with one stone. And they had the tote in Purple!!! I'm on orders to have it customised though for next week!! *cough* maybe I will do it at the crop when I have use of the cropadile!
After Craftology [can see me spending loads there.. I even thought of going back today but the weather isn't looking too good so far..] I went to Costco thanks to one of my fellow croppers lending me her card. I came away with this massive set for £30.. thought that was pretty good value considering all that was included. Okay its not some big brand name stuff but frankly I'm not enough of a snob to care about that! The albums alone could set you back £25 and chipboard alphas cost close to a fiver so that pretty much makes the rest of it a bonus! I might have to curb my spening from now on though! That was my entire March budget gone in the middle February! Oh I also got two sets of foam stamps when I was in Craftogology, one of which is shown in the below pic



Next weekend is the Craft show at the SECC. Since I have spent all Marchs money I wasn't going to go but I've changed my mind. My best mate isn't hugely into scrapping but has dabbled and wants to do a family album. She mentioned she might get Friday night off work and if so could go to the show on Saturday moming [she works nightshift] so it would cool to have someone to go with. I'll just spend Aprils money and be good then! It would be a shame to miss out on the show when its only twice a year and I don't fancy the pre-Christmas one. If my mate can't make it I'll just go up on the Sunday when it will hopefully be quieter.


8 comments:
OOOH look at all the eye candy! Love the layouts.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Micayla x
I opted for the craft purse instead, in purple and black!~ which soon was filled up with all the gizmos that I didn't realize I was missing: personal cutter (I started with another one, but I prefer the purple/silver one now! as its easier to see!), brad single punches (med and small), a crocodile, and heaps of other delights!! =) Its soo chalked full when I cart it to a class that its amazing it won't "tip over!" lol *giggles*
Crafting ~ its a hoot! I liked everything you were sharing! Didn't know you could personalize the craft bags! What did you have put on it!? Your name!? Or, ... ??
wow looks likes you got some bargains there, well done you :D
Looks some fab goodies there to play with always nice when you spend but its gettin round to using them too lol
Oooh, I got that set in costco too. The albums are so lovely and so stroke~able!!
Oooh I like the look of your stash spends, will you stroke or use lol :) xxx
oooooh look at all that lovely stash.....
Look at all that Yummy stash, hope your having fun with it. xx
Post a Comment