Anyway here are some layouts I have done lately.. This one was some pictures I took around my garden one morning in December. It had been really cold & wet but the sun came out and all of a sudden there was steam coming off the wooden fence. I was trying to get a picture of THAT when I noticed the spiders web and got all distracted. I used a load of items from my last Scrapmagic kit [w/ the Tailor made add-on]. I'm sad its finished actually as i have loved everything I got from them and its been great to start building a better base of cardstock. I think I will get another kit at some point but not for a couple of months at least..
This is the first layout for my Paris album so kind of an intro page. The photo was one my friend took. I have a realy similar one but it doesn't have the curve of the road the same, i preferred the composition of this one so I made it nice and big to have pride of place at the start of the album. I loved using the American Craft thickers, I got them at the Angelcrafts crop and had never used them before. I basically have used them on everything just about since then!
This is a photo I had scrapped a while ago but wasn't really happy with. I much prefer how this layout turned out. Its an old panoramic photo from my APS camera of Edinburgh castle and the journalling is about how much I grew to love Edinburgh when I lived there. I thought I would try doing one of those flower embellishments and I'm happy with how it turned out :)
As for everything else.. I think I'm a bit down in the dumps at the moment.. Maybe its just Valentines Day and that whole depressing non event or work or not seeing much of my friends. Or maybe all of the above! At least I have made it to my crops :) I went snowboarding on Monday but Carrie had a family crisis & didn't make it. It wasn't quite the same going on my own. Work sucks, nuff said.. I got a telling off today which hasn't improved my mood any but oh well... It was nothing too serious and my own fault, even if I did have a wee moan to a couple of people. Its good to vent! The new boss being an arse as usual though. I really need to find something else me thinks. Easier said than done. Although my mum was quick to tell me some lab is looking for someone. Argh! When it comes to job hunting my mum does my head in completely. But less said about that the better..I need to have a major clear out of my flat. Just totally reorganise. Its going to be a big job so will have to be in small steps I think. My bathroom sink has gotten blocked and is leaking so thats annoying me as I can't seem to unblock it. I need my whole bathroom re-done since i didn't touch it when I moved in. It just sounds like so much hassle though, getting quotes and so on. Urgh. I'm rapidly going off the idea.. My to do list could go round the world ten times and sometimes it all just feels a bit too much and I don't quite know where to start. So I go and have a bath instead. Hmm! Talk about procrastinating!
1 comment:
I love the Paris layout
Post a Comment