Finally got my D page done for my A-Z. I'm like a mile behind!! The G prompt came out yesterday. I will get there though! hopefully I can get E and F done this weekend since I am off Monday now too. Do need to do some more tidying up/clearing out though.I'm such a slow scrapper though.. It took me the best part of the crop [2 hours] to do these very simple pages when I had already precut the card for them also. Argh! I need to find some speed from somewhere!!
Things are a bit depressing at work. We got told the boss wants some of the staff to change to a 10.30 to 7pm shift which would be mostly on stock [the most boring job on earth]. Who the heck wants to work that shift?! Its such crap hours and I'd have to give up snowboarding, my local crop and seeing my best mate if I'm not getting home til 7.30 every night. I only see my best mate on a Wed or Thurs night as she works nightshift on weekends. We don't know yet who he has in mind but if one of the three of us on the web are getting moved it is bound to be me. John is an officer in the cadets so that will get him out of it and the boss loves Dave, he can do no wrong, so its bound to be me that gets the short straw. It wouldn't be so bad if it was week about but somehow I can't see that happening.. Just have to start looking for another job in earnest if I do end up on those hours. I just want to wait until after my bathroom/kitchen are done so that I can get holidays off then. That wouldn't be likely in a new job.
Ah well off to the PO and to do some of that clearing up..
2 comments:
Love this LO!
Great LO. Think all crafty people know this feeling!.I call my Cuttlebug and Craft Robo washing and ironing so when I tell me hubby I'm away to do the washing and ironing it sounds good...lol
Cass xx
Post a Comment