Sunday, 12 August 2007

in the morning

Its good to be back scrapping again! I've been wondering what to do with these pics from when I saw Razorlight in concert for ages. The colours seemed difficult but I think it worked out pretty well. My original plan was black cardstock but glad I didn't go with it now. That was a great night anyway. There were about 11 of us in our group in the end and we all loved it! Even if Johnny was in his skanky white jeans! Loved every minute and its good memories :)
Started this double layout at last weeks crop and finished it on Friday. Its all pics of Glasgow from when my best friend and I spent the day up there shopping after my birthday. We had a night out planned so I decided to drive right into Glasgow city centre instead of getting the train from Whitecraigs like usual. Course in the 14 years since I passed my driving test I had never once driven into the city centre so I basically was bricking it! It was something of an adventure negotiating the one way system but we made it in one piece. Even if we did require a good dose of retail therapy to recover!!

This layout was also for the UKs weekly challenge so I got a few points for my teamies too :)

2 comments:

Heather the Blether said...

Hey there.. found your blog while leaving a post on another and thought I would pop by and say Hi.. Hi! I am from East Kilbride...and called Heather.. lol.... Fab Layouts btw and glad to see you are feeling better...
take care
Heather
x

Unknown said...

hope your arm is better. Well done for driving again.