Thursday, 9 August 2007

My arm has finally began to recover and I'm back scrapping! yay! My first layout on Tuesday was this one of the word "blether". Its my first layout for the "Journal of Scots Words" prompt on UKs. Its not the first prompt but seemed the logical one for ME to start with!! I liked the idea of using this pic from when I kissed the Blarney Stone in Ireland a few years ago. Would have been too easy to just use any old picture of myself and do the "heather the blether" thing.
It was my first 8x8 layout. Feels weird when so far I have only done 12x12 but i think it looks okay. I love the colours anyway :)
Last weeK, before the infamous snowboarding disaster, I managed to get a card done for my pal in Boston who just had a baby girl. Hopefully she'll like it :)
I went back to work yesterday much to my relief. I was getting so fed up at home. Its going not too bad but there are changed afoot which I'm not looking forward to but we'll see what happens. My arm was pretty sore today though, hope I haven't overdone it..

















No comments: