Just sharing a few of the layouts that I completed at the weekend crop. I took my kit box [all my monthly kits are in baggies in this box until they are “used”] & my remaining Stockholm photos to work on on the Saturday so most of the layouts are for that album
This first one is from the outdoor museum at Skansen. They had various demonstrations of different crafts in some of the buildings but the one I wanted to see was the glass blowing. It was interesting but since the people didn’t actually explain what was happening I wasn’t too sure of the whole process! It was amazing what they came out with in a short time though. I love that border stamp, I got that MME set at the crop weekend. Although I clearly need to work on joining my stamping up better lol
This one was photos of a really pretty garden we came across while wandering around on the last day of our trip. It didn’t seem to be open to the public but I took a few photo through the gate
This was a rare one for another album as I was getting sick looking at Stockholm photos! This is the sunset from a little town called Doolin in County Clare, Ireland. One of the overnights stops on the Shamrocker tour I took back in 2002. After dinner a few of us walked from our hostel down a track & over the edge of the Burren to get a good view of the sun going down over the Atlantic Ocean. So worth it! It was a nice clear night :) I think after that we headed off to the Lisdoonvarna Matchmaking Festival but thats a whole other story!
1 comment:
They're all great. I love the colors in the top one and the painted frame in the second.
Rinda
Post a Comment