Tuesday, 27 March 2012

making it rectangular

A few more layouts from the scrap weekend. These ones are all 8.5 x11 for my Stockholm albummarch026

Think this is one of my favourites that I did. Its pretty simple but the background paper worked so well with the colour of the statue & I used that MME border stamp again and found a use for my crown stamp lol. The Stadhuset is the city hall and was a lovely building right on the water with loads of details to take in.march029

This is one of the little islands that make up the city, Riddarholmen. I loved the Feb GoGo kit, whats not to love about pink woodgrain paper?!? Both these two layouts used that kit.march028

This was a market we visited right in the heart of the cities shopping district. My friend was looking for a gift for someone and I was just soaking up all the lovely colours on the stalls. I love markets :)

march030

Lastly, on of Stocholm from the water as we took a hop on hop off boat tour. A little twist on the usual sightseeing tours you get in big cities and nice to see the city from that alternative perspective.

I just loved Stockholm, such a beautiful city – no wonder I took so many photos and my album is heaving!!

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the colors in the first two especially!
Rinda