Monday, 2 January 2012

more JYC

Sights of the season prompt

january 022

january 023

My pretty new Christmassy mug [bargain in tesco lol] for hot choccy & journalling a few different things I have seen that tell me Christmas is coming

The stocking prompt

january 019

january 021

I found this old photo of me aged 2, with my dad helping me hang the old sock I always had as a stocking Smile loved all the random bits I used to get in it. Its probably been about 20 years since anyway hung a stocking in my parents house on Christmas Eve though! I stopped in my teens

The one with the work night out

january 014

january 015

No prompt for this one but had to include my work night out which was on 10th Dec & a really good laugh. Details of the meal and the rest of the night on the tags behind the photos.

the one with the Hurricane

january 011

january 013

Well I already had my weather prompt done at this point but I couldn’t miss out one of the big events of December. We didn’t really have it so bad in my area, although we did have a partition wall nearly collapse at my work and roller doors blowing off their runners. I was mostly amused by everyone talking & posting jokes about it on Facebook & Twitter, the rather more Scottish nickname it acquired and the whole attitude with which it was faced here.

1 comment:

Emily D. said...

They all look great!! I love the colors!