Monday, 2 January 2012

JYC catch up

Its been a while, oops!

I have been making pages for JYC here and there. Some follow prompts and others just apply to my own experience this year & I haven’t been doing them in order. Since they have to fit in to a small photo box I have made them very simple – some paper & stamping, no embellishing.

the manifesto

january 005

january 006

Just  used the two downloads from Shimelle to make this easy & quick

The weather prompt

january 007

january 008

Went with the In Focus prompt to take photo of  your feet to include my new wellies for a dull & wet December

The music prompt

january 016

january 017

Getting in the Christmas spirit with some of my favourite Christmas tunes and a new Christmas CD

1 comment:

Emily D. said...

I love the simplicity of the pages! I made my album small and simple this year so that I could get through the prompts... great job!!