1st – the perfect cure for a bad day – a bacon double cheeseburger from Burger King! [not just totally yummy but also less annoying than other burger options as it comes without all the extra disgusting gunk that mean I have to wait AGES for less stuff on my burger :)]
7th – first Zumba class for a month proves how unfit I am. The picture is actually the front of the Wii game. Which evidently I need to do more often.
8th – Don’t sweat the small stuff. getting upset about silly work stuff is a waste of time as I’ll be over it by the end of the day
9th – today I am grateful that it is Friday, that I’m on holiday next week and that I heard from my friend and she is okay.
10th – “the best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglay”
No comments:
Post a Comment