Tuesday, 27 September 2011

a start has been made

to my pages for my LSNED book. I am actually “behind” since I haven’t worked out my lessons for the last two days, eek! Need to get that sorted & noted! These are the completed pages so far.. I did a page for day 1 but for some reason had missed printing the picture for it so that will have to be completed the next time I print photos.

lsned2

day 2 – Realising that having glasses maybe isn’t so bad when David Boreanaz looks a whole lot clearer on the Bones DVDs I was watching!

lsned3

Day 3 – Switching on the PC on a Saturday morning is lethal lsned4

Day4: Doors Open Day & me and my mum went to a local family history centre where we found out where my great gran was living in the 1911 census

lsned5

Day 5 – I have no patience for bratty kids nor for the parents who stand by and watch..

lsned6

Day 6 – the only thing to do when the weather is awful is shut the curtains, get the jammies on and curl up with some comfort food and a hot chocolate!

No comments: