Well I’m at least made a start with LSNED with my title page!! I’m using the same 6x12 Pink Paislee book that featured in Shimelles kit, purely by coincidence & all my pages are on white cardstock. The rest will just be scraps. I’m not in a mad hurry to do each page and “keep up” as I will be keeping a note/tweets of my daily lessons so can come back to them anytime. And lets face it, its supposed to be a fun scrapbook class. Not stress, panic and deadlines. I finished my book last year and I will do so this year. So the scrap box it is, and I will just decide what to use whenever I come to make each page.
My lesson from day 1 involved the power of a Bacon Double Cheeseburger to make a bad day better!
1 comment:
Beautiful cover and I love the lesson you learnt :)
Post a Comment