Monday, 13 June 2011

the one with spring

I’m really enjoying Shimelle’s 4x6 class over on Two Peas. May, being the 5th month, has 5 photos and a double layout sketch.june 004

So this is my attempt! I rarely do double layouts, this is I think my 5th in 4 years of scrapping but I liked how this turned out and had never tried actually placing paper/title over the centre that way. Maybe that seems obvious but it does bring the two sides together as one layout rather than two coordinating pagesjune 009

Close up of the left hand sidejune 007

and the right hand side. The photos were 5 [of the 60] I took at Pollock Park,  around the gardens. I figured the bright cheery Echo Park papers brought the different colours of flowers together and well, they are just nice and bright and cheery!

I’m interested to see what she does next month Smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this layout - have you posted to 2Ps, because I thought I saw it, caught my eye. Love the photos and colors of your embellishments. I posted mine today on blog which surprised me as usually I'm last day, lol. And agree, will be interesting to see next month.