Saturday, 30 April 2011

The one about squirrels

april 051

Another weekly sketch from Shimelle, although this time I did it 8.5x11. I’m loving the inspiration from these. I saw it on Thursday morning and decided to do it that night at my weekly crop :)

The picture was of a couple of squirrels who have become frequent visitors around my garden lately and the journalling mentions the fact that I love watching them but am scared witless of mice & rats. The difference being the cute fluffy tail versus that creepy rat/mouse tail. Yuck!

2 comments:

AmyLynne said...

This is wonderful Heather! I love the flower accents, and the beautiful colors. :) I love to watch squirrels, too....the are one of my youngest daughter's favorite animals.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!! <3

Amy said...

I also love the flower accents and the colour combination you have chosen :-)