I’ve been working on this mini book for a while, goodness knows what it always take me sooo long to finish them when I start off thinking it will be super simple and come together in no time..
The photos were taken at Culzean Country Park [National Trust property near my parents] back in October and I was really happy with my pics as it was a BEAUTIFUL sunny clear day.
The cover is made from a chipboard photo frame [think its maybe Tando but I got it from Angelcrafts for like 80p – the idea came from a UKS cybercrop class a while back] and I just backed the front part with cardboard from a cereal box. I made a right mess of spraying the dots with the mask so covered up some of it with the grid paper!
I have that pink flower photo as a 6x8 in my lounge, just love the colour!
this is my absolute favourite of the “Swan Pond” so I also have this one in a frame in my lounge. Its so calming somehow
This was the Isle of Arran from the cliff walk at Culzean. It was so clear that day that you could see the hills of Northern Ireland, some days you wouldn’t even know Arran was there!
The finished book :) Now I can get on with doing some actual layouts! Although I’m planning to do a similar book for my Stirling trip from September, but leaving that one until our weekend long crop in the middle of March. Thinking about it though, that really isn’t THAT far away now!! I need to get cracking making up some page kits to keep me going too
1 comment:
Love the mini book! I was planning to make one of my recent trip to Edinburgh but have too many photos! I'll have to make a 'maxi book'!
Post a Comment