but I have done a bit of scrapping lately! mostly I was working on a mini book of Culzean which isn’t bound yet but I did some layouts at a recent all day crop & weekly crop.
This was 2010 I didn’t have room in my JYC album for a year in review page so I just did one for my general album with a picasa collage of highlights from the year. Used a PM sketch and tried out misting [with Mica Mists] on a background for the first time
I loved these three papers in the Jan GoGo kit and thought they worked pretty well with the blue skies and kind of yellowy/ochre buildings of Stockholm..So photos from the little island of Riddarholmen, next to the famous Gamla Stan.
A rainy afternoon on Arran spent at Brodick Castle
Another Stockholm page. Kista was the area where our hotel was so I wanted to add a couple of shots to my album to show our temporary neighbourhood. It actually worked out so good for us. We were further out from the very centre of the city but we had an apartment, attached to a shopping centre with supermarkets and a food court and directly across the street from the Tunnelbana [Stockholm’s underground system] station. So much more for our limited money than staying in the really touristy areas :)
January’s GOGO kit was kind of school themed. Not having kids I had to resort to old pics of myself for my childhood album! I LOVE that star paper!
No comments:
Post a Comment