Monday, 17 January 2011

finished!

Finally finished all of my JYC pages! yay! I  really enjoyed the class & the forum and happy that it didn’t take me too long to finish up

jyc night out

This page probably comes under the “unexpected surprises” prompt since I actually had a really good night at my work night out when I hadn’t really been looking forward to it in the days running up to it

jyc santa

Me & Santa Claus! Well the bloke that lived up the road from us.. Apparently I was very keen to see his reindeer when he left. Funnily enough he didn’t bring them and my mum refused to let me  see him out the door much to my disgust. Hey but least I got a personal visit :) No  queuing outside a grotto for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Woo hoo on being finished!