We had an all day crop on Sunday at Stewarton on Sunday which was a good laugh as always – lots of blethering, eating of cupcakes and of course some scrapping & shopping. I had a couple of page kits made up already but threw together a few more at like 9pm on Saturday night in a mad panic but ended up pleased with all but one of my layouts so worked out well. Definitely need to do more of those and, since I did them all from GoGo kits from the last few months, I finally got to break down my Feb & Sept kits which is always good :)
I loved how this one turned out as it really was just a thrown together page kit. Aside from the Bella Boulevard stamps everything is from the May GoGo kit and the pictures are from Skansen in Stockholm. Its an outdoor museum with a whole heap of mock up homes, farms, school houses etc etc and this was one of the prettiest I thought.![]()
These pictures were taken outside of our apartment in Brodick, Arran to show the amazing view we had. I really could have sat there all day looking out the window at the boats bobbing in Brodick Bay. It was so beautiful. The journalling doesn’t show up too well so probably need to go back over some of it with my white pen
My best friend and I trying in vain to get a half decent picture of the two of us at the Stadhuset in Stockholm. I loved that Hambly rubon [behind the title]
One for my” Happiness Is..” album. Weirdo that I am, some days I just like how the light shines through the trees *cough*![]()
Sept GoGo here with just a Prima Pebble added in the corner. I love the big wooden buttons that came in this kit. The pictures I took on my phone at Pollok House in Glasgow and edited using an effect on my phone called Tunnel effect. Normally I am pretty anti weird photo effects and “photoshopping” my pictures, beyond a bit of cropping and clicking on auto contrast in Picasa. I hate all that washed out vintage look that seems to be so popular right now. This, though, I kind of loved as it actually brought the colours out, rather than dulling them.
Not that happy with this one really but I always struggle working in 8x8 for some reason. Its me and my cousins many moons ago and will be in my childhood album. I just noticed I put the wrong year on the layout but I guess I can change that easily enough!!
So of course I did a wee bit shopping also, mostly for my first JYC album, and some Mica Mists which we had a wee demo of. Fun times! We also had some new people along which is always good :)
2 comments:
Dang - that's a lot of pages! Go you! And nice ones too! :)
your pages are so pretty...i love your paper!! i want to give you a blog award....the details are over at my blog...come check it out!!!!
Post a Comment