Friday night was Bonfire Night/Guy Fawkes night here in the UK. The weather was awful when I left work before 4 so I figured I wouldn’t be going to the organised firework display in Kilmarnock. Luckily it did clear up so at the last minute my friend and I decided to chance it and go :) It ended up being just perfect weather though.
Loved that they set all the fireworks to music! I don’t know how they work it all out to time the big fireworks with the dramatic part of the music, its just makes you ooh & aaah even more! What is it about fireworks that makes you automatically revert to being 5 years old? Or perhaps thats just me…
A dodgy one of my friend and I, but the rest I took were even MORE blurry! We headed off for a quick warm drink then back home as my friend had to go to work.
The only thing missing from the whole thing was an actual Bonfire!! No doubt all the killjoy health & safety laws have put paid to that. We did see a huge one when we were driving up but there wasn’t one at the display. You would think it would be a safer thing to have it in a controlled organised environment than people just setting one up in a field but hey ho. The fireworks were worth it :)
1 comment:
Nice firework pic - sounds fun, bummer on the bon fire and you're probably right.
Post a Comment