Sunday, 1 August 2010

getting started

STA60001

Saw the grid sketch for Shimelle’s class and knew it would be perfect for this set of photos. I had printed them as a Picasa collage at 6x8 size.

These were all from our last day in Stockholm. We started the day by visiting the Stadhuset/City Hall and after leaving there we played a little “stick a pin in the map” game. You know on city maps they mark all the “places of interest”? We just kind of used those and wandered around. It was fun as we had nowhere definite we wanted to go but we saw some lovely buildings that we probably wouldn’t have otherwise as we hadn’t specifically intended on going to those places.

This is the first layout I’ve done for the class but I’m still working on another layout that uses one of the sketches and have ideas for a couple more. So good to finally have my ECDL exam over with and be able to scrap at home without the study guilt! I’m hoping to get out and get going with some of the photo prompts as well, if the weather will cooperate :) Although I do have a list as long as my arm of “things to do” since I am in dire need of a massive clearout/tidy up and I know I need to tackle that in small doses.

Still, happy days :)

1 comment:

Ebbie said...

Beautiful layout! :) Speaking of tidying up... my scrap space is a disaster, but what else is new? :)

Talk with you soon!