I had a really good weekend but didn’t do TOO great with the picture taking.. I guess I was busy crafting though and then realise my crummy camera batteries were flat. Again.
First thing Saturday I started off okay. A quick run to Asda at 8am [so quiet, best time!] for cash, change some coins into scrap stash money
Then the local shop for caffeinated carbonated beverage supplies. This is the wall of the Chinese takeaway next door..
Ready to leave. This was me trying to be organised so I wouldn’t take as much. That went well!
So I was going to a weekend long crop. We have regular all day crops with my weekly crop group but this was the first weekend one. It was really good to have all that time and be able to leave everything in the room. Me and another girl didn’t stay in the hotel but we didn’t leave til 10pm on Saturday night anyway! Had a lovely time and met some new people as well as my usual cropping mates :)
and shopped a little :) I managed 9 and a bit layouts plus bound my Edinburgh mini book and covered another mini book so I think pretty productive for me. This was the room we had, perfect size for the people. I should have gotten a pic of MY desk as I had people making comments on how ridiculously neat I was, and had I actually DONE anything! *cough* I do tend to put things away as I go, because otherwise I get in a fuddle. Just a shame I’m not like that at home really!
We got a really nice group photo after lunch today and me and one of the other girls nipped out to Tesco and got a copy printed for everyone. I haven’t scanned it yet though. Will need to get piccies of everything I scrapped too, when the light is better :) Only downsides were that I was sat next to the Ipod & my general deafness made it hard to hear any conversations at times when there was a lot of background noise, and how slow we got served at dinner.. But the food was good so can’t really complain!
Fab weekend all in all but I do need to do better with the picture taking!
No comments:
Post a Comment