The remainder of the layouts I got done during our weekend of scrapping.. It was definitely productive for me!
This was photos I took when I had a random half day off work because it was a quiet week and it turned out to be a gloriously sunny warm day. I’d nipped into town to pick up a parcel, went to the garden centre for plants and then did some gardening [very unlike me], tried to take some nutty pictures and then went a walk by the river. The perfect afternoon off :) And I love these Lily Bee papers :)
I went to see Amy MacDonald at the Classic Grand in Glasgow back in March with my best friend and some folk from work. It was a showcase gig for her new album which was sponsored by the company I work for, so we got the chance of free tickets :) I should point out I didn’t take the gig photos, they were taken by the company web photographer and I nabbed them from the blog as my gig pics were pants. I just took the one of the River Clyde on the way back to the car..
This time [unlike when I saw the Stereophonics in December] I got my ticket back so wanted to use it on my layout somehow. In the end I hid it in behind the star paper but covered the back with a perfectly size journalling block and wrote on that..
My grandpa in his Plus Fours!! I’ve had this photo for ages and ages but thought it was perfect to use with the April GoGo kit as its very dressmakery themed. I don’t do sewing or anything like that so I had to kind of search out photos that would go with it. I tried to make this one a bit less girly though.. No idea when the photo was taken so I left a blank sticker in the hopes my mum can at least give me a rough idea, even its just a decade!![]()
This one..hmm. Not sure i like it that much but oh well, its done now. This is an 8x8 for my childhood album and again uses the April GoGo kit. I’m on the right with the bad hair [urgh] and it was me and my then best friend when we were 12. We were both in mint green & white stripey t-shirts and mint coloured shorts! Totally by coincidence..
I haven’t managed any scrapping since the weekend as I missed the last two crops unfortunately. Looking forward to getting some done this Thursday! Just need to work on a couple of page kits to keep me occupied :)
2 comments:
Love the Layouts. The half day is awesome. Do you print your own pictures? Or do you send off to have them printed?
Great layouts & pictures too! Esp love the buildings.
Post a Comment