Tuesday, 18 May 2010

messing up

My most recent scrapping was these photos of the Storkyrkan, the cathedral in Stockholm. I loved these papers when I saw them the last Go Go kit and they go perfectly with the photo of the yellow church with the greeny roof. All the time we were visiting Stockholm I was convinced in my head that this place was called the STORYkyrkan, hence the title. Used a sketch from Pagemaps. I’m really loving sketches right now :)STA60088

I haven’t done any scrapping at home or sorted out any page kits lately mainly because of this mess..STA60085

I had this massive pile of recipes torn out of magazines so I finally started sorting them out and cutting them out properly so they are now sorted in types – soup, meat free, red meat, poultry & fish – and ready to stick in my folder. It just took me forever as it really was a big pile and I was just doing little bits here and there before work etcSTA60084

But now its all done [aside from the sticking but thats a whole other job!] and I have my desk back ready for some scrapping with my new buys from the weekend

3 comments:

Sian said...

A recipe folder sounds like a fab idea..especially if it's stuffed with all those recipes. Show us a photo (please)

libby said...

Love the layout. That patterned paper is just perfect!

Congrats on sorting all your recipes. It's a very time consuming job isn't it? But well worth it when it's all done.

Libby

Carrie said...

Pretty page! And oh I LOVE recipes! Happy cooking! :)