An 8x8 for my childhood album. I don’t really like working in this size particularly but I had the album to use.. The picture is me [yeah I know I look like a boy in a dress…] on my 2nd birthday. I don’t look too happy at having my picture taken so I guess nothing much has changed. Used the April GoGo kit for this with some added extras
This is one for my Stockholm album. At Skansen, the open air museum, they had these allotments with beautiful gardens and the cutest huts – done out more like summer houses than garden sheds. Used some papers etc from a kit from Angel Crafts that had all these gorgeous Lily Bee papers in – I love the main one with the trees! And yes I did use two upside down 7s as my ls in “allotment”!!
No comments:
Post a Comment