Friday, 5 February 2010

last two

from Sunday’s crop both of which were done mostly with the Sugust Go Go kit. Really need to break into the January one also! I plan to make some more page kits before next weeks crop so might use it for one or two of those..

STA60008

Anyway this first one is for my Stockholm album. Its Marten Trotzigs Grand [totally not how its spelt I’m sure!] which is the narrowest street in the city, located in the Gamla Stan. I think its 90cm at the narrowest point but you can basically stand touching both sides! I have more piccies of the street and us in it but wanted this one to have a page of its own & I’ll put the others on a 6x6 page beside it. I am debating if having different size layouts in the same album is just going to get too confusing or if i should maybe decide on the sizes of each page in advance.. Anyone done mixed size albums and got any advice on that? I did my Paris album basically chronologically for the places we went but don’t know how that will pan out with different pages sizes..

STA60007

Lastly this one of one of my first overseas trips for my travel album. We went to the island of Hvar in what was then Yugoslavia [now part of Croatia] when I was 10 years old. I made a collage in Picasa with some of my parents photos and lots of bright stuff from the kit – both summery & appealing to the 10 year old in me! I only have one more layout to do for that album. Just not sure whether to do a summary of my post college Europe trip [some of the places we went I have already done pages for] or one about all the caravan holidays i went on in the UK as a child. Nice to have it nearly completed though!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the pretty orange tones on the first layout! :)

Angela said...

Hi Heather, I love the idea of a travel album - looks like you have seen some gorgeous places. Thanks for popping by over at my place and for your comment - hopefully you'll come visit again :)