We had one of our regular all day crops on Sunday and I FINALLY got to use the Bind It All!! I had been working on this book over a couple of evenings last week so got it bound together while I had the chance :)
Its made out of a chipboard frame – the ones used in the mini book class in the last UKS cybercrop. I had bought one when I got stuff from Angelcrafts but not done any of the Cybercrop classes. Anyway I just put a photo in the frame and backed it with a cut up cereal box then used cardstock to add some more pages. Its all pictures I took on 2 visits to Culzean in 09. Its a big country park near my parents that we all LOVE and I have a ridiculous number of photos of!
Although I used some October Afternoon papers on the covers I didn’t use them through the whole book. I hate when they all match, yuck! It kind of scares me… And the only time i ever did make a mini book with matching papers etc it was a real struggle to finish it as I just lost interest & have never liked that finished book. Anyway its a nice excuse to dig into my scraps box :)
Since we had Angelcrafts shop at our crop again I bought another couple of those chipboard frames since I like how it worked as an album [good size at 6x8] and a few other bits… some bling, date stamps, a gorgeous ribbon kit [loving all the lace especially] and those cute wee tree stamps.
Plus this gorgeous kit with Lily Bee papers, bird stamps and bits to much. I’d forgotten what the kit was like [having pre-ordered it before the crop] and got a nice surprise again when I opened it up. Just love that top paper with the trees but all of them are nice..![]()
I did do a few layouts also but will post those later this week.
1 comment:
would you recommend the bind it all?
Post a Comment