Sunday, 20 December 2009

stereophonics

Last Saturday night was meant to be my work Christmas night out in Glasgow anyway and then a bunch of us scored free tickets to see these guys

 STA60038

I moan about my work, like most people I’m sure, but can’t complain when they set us up with tickets to this gig! So those of us that had put our names down met up for a drink before hand then went to the gig along with a few people we spotted from head office and our boss & shift manager.

It was amazing!! Small venue that a band of their popularity wouldn’t often play, so it was great to have that chance :) They played a good mix of older stuff and new album tracks. Unfortunately the zoom on my camera is rubbish so I have no good photos from inside and neglected to get any with the people I was with

these are about as good as it got..

STA60032-1

STA60037

uhm that really is Kelly Jones. Honest! I’m hoping one of the girls maybe got some better pics!! we were near the  back

 

A few more drinks with a couple of the lassies [most everyone went home or we lost them in the venue] and the last train to home. Fab night had by all :)

In other news I’ve relented and put up my Xmas tree

1 comment:

Sian said...

Free tickets? Excellent! Have a good Christmas Heather