Thursday, 31 December 2009

one little word

My one little word [a la Ali Edwards] for 2010 is “DO”. As in “don’t just think it/write it on another list, actually get it done”.

 

So many things I need to do so 2010 is the year I’m going to do it :)

STA60018

my friendly neightbourhood peacock [yeah okay, its hard to tell thats what it is I guess, but it is!!] aka Presley due to his feathery quiff. He just happenened to be hanging around his usual sleep spot when I was trying to get pics of the sunlight on the trees

one of the things i need to DO is some scrapping! I have been working on a wee mini book but not finished it yet to photograph..

I’m hoping to get some good scrapping time this weekend to chill out :) about time!! i took the plunge and signed up for a Scrapagogo subscription so will be receiving my first kit in a couple of weeks – and not even broken into the August single kit I got last month! looking forward to using it though!! :)

3 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

Good luck with the "do-ing" I have just ordered the January GoGo kit as a one off. Would love to re sub but funds don't allow.

Debbie H said...

You will love the Gogo kit.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I love your word :) I think that we will both have a very productive 2010! Happy New Year!
Julie