Just finished this layout this morning. Another for my travel album of my 3 visits to Dublin so a photo from each trip. Used some of a Mod Scraps kit I had gotten for the last Cyber Crop and never did the class. I do love Dublin, its so colourful & lots to do :)
FOr this layout I used the last cardstock from my May Scrapagogo kit [so now all the leftovers can go in my stash :)] and pics that I actually took in June for the Scrap the Day. I wanted to record the fun day out me and my best mate had though. It was pouring rain but we ended up having a lovely day out and saw a cool photography exhibit too.
Did manage a layout for my July Scrap the Day despite losing half my photos! Its a bit basic but quite happy with how it turned out.
Another layout with the Mod Scraps kit that also took some elements from the CC class sketch. An old picture of my dad's mum which I really wanted to scrap for my family album. Unfortunately she had died long before I ever came across the photo so no idea how old she was but probably early 20's.Crop was good fun this week although I had to go straight from work so was sat in my yucky uniform and munching on a cheeseburger I picked up from BK on the way from work!!! Did manage to get quite a bit done, lots of laughing and one of the girls did a demo of stamping after seeing it online someplace.
Another of the girls, Lorna, has a new wheely tote thing she picked up for like £20 at Costco so the other Heather [I'm #1 though, first come first serve!!!] said she was going to go and get one and will pick me up one also if I want as i don't have a Costco card. Probably SHOULDN'T but I'm going to cheat and not count it in my stash budget! It looks to hold a LOT and my big black bag that I usually carry albums and other larger bits/tools etc is looking a bit battered so I would have needed to come up with an alternative for that soon anyway. We'll see anyway, they might be sold out by the time Heather is able to get there.
off to watch some more of the Olympics swimming. Love seeing all the different sports!! :) Anyone else watching?
No comments:
Post a Comment